ECSG807

ECSG807 – 17 oz. Aerosol

Paint & Varnish Stripper Aerosol

When you need to strip hard-to-reach surfaces, in crevices and grooves, or intricately carved moldings, Citristrip® Aerosol sprays on easily and evenly.  It stays wet and active for up to 24 hours allowing stripping of multiple layers in one step. It removes five layers of dried latex paint in under one hour. It contains no methylene chloride or NMP (N-Methylpyrrolidone) and is safe for indoor use.

Directions:

1. Protect hands with chemical-resistant gloves and eyes with chemical splash goggles. Be observant of torn gloves or other accidental skin contact since no burning or stinging sensation is immediately experienced.

2. Allow can to warm to room temperature then shake vigorously for 2 minutes. Hold can in upright position approximately 10" to 12" from surface. Point arrow on button away from you and depress to apply a generous, orange coating.

3. After 30 minutes (or up to 24 hours), test a small area to see if finish is softened and ready for removal. Remove loosened finish by gently scraping in direction of wood grain with a plastic stripping tool. For stubborn areas, use an abrasive pad sprayed with CITRISTRIP®
Paint & Varnish Stripper. A toothbrush, toothpick or stripping brush will help remove old finish buried in recesses.

4. Use a paint stripper wash to loosen remaining residue and then mineral spirits to prepare surface for painting. Surface should be completely clean and dry before refinishing.

DANGER! FLAMMABLE. CAUSES BURNS. VAPOR HARMFUL. VAPORS MAY CAUSE FLASH FIRE OR IGNITE EXPLOSIVELY. Keep away from heat, sparks, flames and all other sources of ignition. Do not smoke. 

USE ONLY WITH ADEQUATE VENTILATION TO PREVENT BUILDUP OF VAPORS. Do not use in areas where vapors can accumulate and concentrate such as basements, bathrooms and small, enclosed areas. Whenever possible use outdoors in an open air area. If
using indoors open all windows and doors and maintain a cross ventilation of moving fresh air across the work area. If strong odor is noticed or you experience dizziness - STOP - ventilation is inadequate. Leave area immediately. IF THE WORK AREA IS NOT WELL VENTILATED, DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT. A dust mask does not provide protection against vapors.

CONTENTS UNDER PRESSURE. Do not puncture or incinerate. Do not store at or expose to temperatures above 120°F. Contains Benzyl Alcohol, diethylene glycol monobutyl ether, 2-(2-aminoethoxy)-ethanol, ethoxylated alcohol and hydrocarbon propellent. Avoid contact with eyes and prolonged contact with skin. Do not ingest. 

FIRST AID - IF SWALLOWED, call your Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222), hospital emergency room or physician immediately for instructions. IN CASE OF EYE CONTACT, immediately flush with water, remove any contact lens, continue flushing with water for at least
15 minutes, then get immediate medical attention. IN CASE OF SKIN CONTACT, irritation may result. Immediately wash with soap and water. If irritation persists, get medical attention.


KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

SDS

The “Directions for Use” are included to help you better understand our product. However, they do not provide you with all of the information needed to use the product safely and effectively. Prior to using any of our products, you should always read the entire label including all cautions. A copy of the current label is linked to this webpage.